What do vegans eat?
Hint: it’s not just kale.
We love salads as much as the next person, but a vegan diet can and should include a wide array of tasty plant-based foods. Veganism is on the rise and so too are alternatives to foods like dairy and eggs. A growing vegan community also means more delicious plant-based recipes for everyone - not just vegans! These are a few of our favorites that are sure to tickle your taste buds:
1. Jumbo Pecan Cinnamon Buns
Get ready for a fragrant kitchen and a full belly.
2. Spicy Black Bean Burgers
Save some in the freezer for quick meals.
3. Homemade Almond Milk
Once you try homemade, store bought just won't compare.
4. Avocado Toast with Hemp Plus “Bacon”
Serve on crostinis for a party or your favorite toast for breakfast.
5. Vegan Lemon Meringue Pie [With Aquafaba!]
Aquafaba is amazing! Have you heard of it?
6. Hemp Plus Falafel
This Middle Eastern street food favorite is easy to whip up.
7. Zucchini Spiced Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream
We love any opportunity to sneak in more veggies.
8. Cheesy Oats with Tomato, Avocado and Spinach
An unexpected and 'cheesy' twist on oatmeal.
9. Coconut Chia Breakfast Cookies
Perfect for breakfasts on the go.
10. Vanilla Crunch Espresso Almond Butter Cups
When you need an indulgent afternoon pick-me-up.
11. Vegan Charcuterie Spread
Lay out an impressive spread for your guests.
12. Cardamom Pear and Dark Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
Your next Sunday brunch - to serve with homemade almond milk.
13. Spiced Maple Pecan Scones
Pecans and granola add a satisfying crunch to these scones.