You may have already figured this out: we are pretty into breakfast around here. Our tummies are filled with smoothie bowls, baked oatmeal, and lots of granola. As long as it’s tasty organic food, we don’t mind.
But variety keeps things interesting and when we don't feel like a sweet start, these are a few of our favorite savory organic breakfast recipes:
1. Cheesy Oats with Tomato, Avocado and Spinach
A savory twist on oatmeal. (Psst. this is actually vegan!)
Curious about plant based diets?
2. Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and Scallion
For a savory breakfast on the go.
3.Pumpkin and Kale Steel Cut Oats
Pumpkins are nutrition powerhouses!
4. Avocado Toast with Hemp Plus “Bacon”
Healthy fats from avocado help keep you full until lunch.
5. Chickpea Hummus Oats
Hummus for every meal, right?
6. Rosemary & Tomato Focaccia
The perfect side at your next brunch and easily customized to your taste!
7. Mediterranean Chickpea and Heritage Flakes Pancakes
No maple syrup needed, just an easy tahini yogurt sauce.
Do you usually reach for a sweet or savory meal in the morning?