The holidays are a merry time full of family, friends and everyone's favorite, foooood. Food and community are intertwined - it is the glue that holds our celebrations together.
Although food is the star of the celebration, it can be difficult for vegetarians and vegans to find something to eat when a traditional holiday meal is served. With the multitude of parties happening this month, one can only eat so many scoops of mashed potatoes and stuffing.
There's no shortage of yummy dishes that can be enjoyed when we have an array of plant-based foods to choose from. Here are 17 plant-based recipes you must bring to your next holiday party!
1. Vegan Charcuterie Spread
This beautiful vegan charcuterie spread is perfect for elegant and intimate gatherings.
2. Spicy Vegan Crispy Cauliflower Bites
You'll definitely win over the wing lovers with these spicy vegan crispy cauliflower bites!
3. Avocado & Corn Fritters with Mint Yogurt
These crispy avocado & corn fritters will please kids and adults alike.
4. Spiced Cornflake Crackers with Feta Cheese & Chutney
A flawless hors d'oeuvre that will wow your guests.
5. Avocado Toast with Hemp Plus "Bacon"
You can never go wrong with avocado toast! Especially when it's topped with "bacon".
6. Rosemary Tomato Focaccia
A savory focaccia that will have people asking for more.
Salads & Soups
7. Arugula Salad with Pumpkin Flax Clusters
This rustic arugula salad is festive for the holidays with its sprinkles of dried cranberry.
8. Kale Caesar Salad with Crunchy Hemp Croutons
Elevate the classic caesar salad by swapping your lettuce for fibrous and vitamin-packed kale!
9. Super Squash Soup
This warm and hearty super squash soup can be enjoyed long after the party ends.
10. Roasted Root Vegetable Tart
Whoever thought to put roasted root vegetables on a tart is a genius! A great centerpiece dish for your holiday meal.
11. Qi'a Crusted Tofu
This Qi'a crusted tofu is not only delicious, but wonderfully nourishing.
12. Crunchy Broccoli Bake
Bring this casserole of crunchy broccoli bake to your next party and you'll have everybody ravin' for more!
13. Roasted Squash with Crunchy Pumpkin Topping
Side dishes are indeed stars when they're as good as this roasted squash dish!
14. Baked Sweet Potato & Carrot Mash
Take mashed potatoes to the next level of taste and nutritious with this baked sweet potato and carrot mash.
15. Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Granola & Hazelnuts
The toasted granola and hazelnuts give these brussels sprouts a nutty taste!
16. Baked Asparagus Fries with Qi'a & Lemmon Tarragon Dip
Who needs potato wedges when you can have yummy baked asparagus fries? Heart-eyes!
17. Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Crunchy Topping
If something is baked twice, it must be good; that definitely rings true with these twice baked sweet potatoes!
Looking for more holiday recipe inspiration?
- 9 Holiday Drinks to Keep You Warm & Cozy This Winter
- 17 Holiday Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- 21 Gift-Worthy Cookies
- 19 Pumpkin Recipes You Must Try This Fall & Winter